10 motivational quotes to keep you unstoppable on the path to success
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish
By Jacqueline Antonetti Moreno – Transformational communicator. Bestselling author.
“The path to success is built day after day with determination.”- JAM Inspira
And 2016 is here!… How many times have you set new year resolutions and after few weeks (or few months at most) you quit working towards achieving them? We all have been there! So, we don’t have to feel bad about it; what we should do is learn to change that behaviour.
One of the ways we can train our brain to stay focused on what we want and keep working firmly and determined towards our vision is reading, but most importantly internalizing quotes that help us have high levels of motivation.
I list below a brief selection of motivational quotes that I am confident will add value into our lives:
- “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” – Gandhi
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “There is a driving force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t wait for the exact moment. Start now. Do it now. If you wait for the right moment, you will never stop waiting.” – Jasmine Gillman
- “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth.” – Bruce Lee
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- ”Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success.” – Herman Cain
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” – Harry F. Banks
I invite you to revisit these quotes every time you feel you are about to give up on your new year resolutions.
Sending you tons of light so your path to success will always be lit and I ask you to share this article if you liked it.