“The Only Constant is Change” (Heraclitus)
How many times have you wondered how to prepare your children for the upcoming changes in your life?
One of the principles of coaching in which I was trained is that change is not only constant but also inevitable. It is such a natural process that our body is changing all the time and we don’t even realize it. Millions of cells die daily and new ones are born daily.
However, there is usually a huge resistance to changes in humans and it turns out that it is the resistance that causes the changes to result in painful or unpleasant processes, to say the least.
That is why teaching children to embrace change is one of the most powerful life tools for their emotional and mental health as adults.
In this masterclass you will learn:
- How to explain to children the change that comes so that they are not afraid of it
- How to gradually accept the change and feel comfortable with it
- How to open channels of effective communication with them during the change process
- How to work as a team with them before, during and after the change
What benefits will you get?
- Healthy children emotionally and mentally, which will make them equally healthy adults
- Self-confident children who will be collaborating adults instead of competitors
- Healthier, more open and frank relationship with the children of your life
- More harmony in the family group
- You will have more support and less burden in the change process
- Peace of mind.
How will we do it?
Through a Facebook Live video where you can ask all the questions you want and you will have unlimited access to refresh the necessary knowledge.
$ 1.99 (US dollar)